Welcome to Pharma Marketing & Services
.Pharma Marketing and Services (PM&S) was established in 1996 by Mr. Midhat Meski. It started with 8 employees and 10 products, covering only main areas of the Lebanese market. Over the years, the company experienced healthy growth and currently employs over 30 people. PM&S’s product portfolio now includes more than 50 products that are distributed in all the areas in Lebanon. The company offices relocated from Ein EL-Mreysseh (100 m²) to Al-Zarif (1750 m²) in 2008 and were entirely renovated in 2012.
Since PM&S is a growing company with high ambitions, we have decided to upgrade our QMS from the ISO 9001:2008 standards started on 2013, to the new ISO 9001:2015 as a commitment to customer satisfaction and as an assurance of continuous improvement of the QMS. While implementing such a system, we will commit to all the of the ISO standards’ requirements, the Legal Requirements, MOH and GSDP requirements.
The company’s overall Quality Objectives can be summarized as follows:
• To become among the top 25 pharmaceutical importers in Lebanon by 2025 by maintaining healthy relationships with suppliers and ensure readiness to accommodate new strategic suppliers
• Develop employees’ competencies and skills to efficiently implement the quality system, in a continuous effort to improve our quality by conducting at least two training per employee per year
• Monitor our overall quality performance to ensure we consistently provide high-quality products & services to all customers by abiding by all standards set by the MOH and legal authorities in Lebanon and by preserving both the ISO 9001:2015 and GSDP certificates for the at least the next 10 years
• Monitor and reduce customers’ complaints and achieve higher levels of customer satisfaction with a minimum 85% satisfaction rate
• Maintain a professional image through ensuring efficient communication with clients and respecting delivery deadlines of 2-4 days for all areas in Lebanon
Our Core Values:
Loyalty: through devotion, trust, and reliability
Integrity: through acting with honor and uncompromising the truth
Respect: in all aspects of communication and in every interaction
Employee Wellbeing: where employee safety, needs, and career development are the priority
Professionalism: by thriving for quality and efficiency
“Our mission is to provide the Lebanese Community with the highest quality of medicines, over-the-counter products, and personal care products”